Name: Sharna Myers Age:16 Country: Australia Weight:50-52 Fight record:8f 3w
1. How long have you been training Muay Thai and why did you become a fighter? I have been training Muay Thai for 5years but I’ve only just started fighting in the last 2 years and I became a fighter because I thought I would try something new for a change.
2. What has been your biggest challenge as a fighter? Cutting weight for 1 of my fights at the beginning of the year.
3. What would you be doing if you were not a fighter? probably being a normal 16 year old girl.
4. If you could fight on any promotion in the world what would it be and why? I would love to fight on live TV because it would be a dream come true.
6. Name your 3 best things about training/fighting and your 3 worst things..
Best things 1.healthy 2. Staying fit 3. Loving what I do.
Worst things 1. Cutting weight 2. Maintaining the weight 3. Training is sometimes my worst.
8. What are your fight plans for the rest of the year? Don’t have any up coming fights, just training until a match comes up.
9. Any advise for anyone wanting to give fighting a go? Give fighting a go. If you don’t like it,
you don’t like it but most of all have fun with it.
Athlete page: Sharna Whippet Myers
Interview By Natasha Sky Sept 2015, Photos supplied/From Facebook
You can follow My other Female fighter interviews, Blogs and journey as a Female fighter (HERE)
Natasha Sky-Professional Muay Thai Fighter