Name: Loren Ellement Age:25 Country: Australia Gym: The Pit Weight: 52kg Fight record: 5w 1l
1. How long have you been training Muay Thai and why did you become a fighter? I have been training Muay Thai on and off since I was 18 but seriously for the last 2.. I become a fighter because I have always been competitive and always loved fighting from when I was young
2. What has been your biggest challenge as a fighter? Watching my diet lol and getting used to training at such a high intensity with top notch fighters I.e Roy wills Gary cairns
3. What drives you? I’m naturally sporty but the fact I felt a lot of people underestimated me I wanted to prove them wrong and also to be the best at my weight division one day because I know I have what it takes even if I have a few set backs on the way
5. What is your favourite part of training? Training with my good mates everyday we have a tight team and its always a laugh at training!
6. How would you describe your self as a fighter? I am a very adaptable fighter
7. What are 3 things people might not know about you..
1. I can drive road ranger trucks 2. I love riding road bikes/trail bikes 3. Muay Thai has turned my life around
8. Do you have any pre fight rituals? I have to be wearing my lucky crop top
9. What are your fight plans for the rest of the year? To fight as much as I can
10. Any advise for anyone wanting to give fighting a go? Go for it you only live once!!! Show the world what your made of
Anyone you would like to thank? Yes All the boys and girls at the pit especially Roy wills he has so much knowledge and takes time to help me as much as he can! Emma Rae graham for being my amazing best friend and staunch training partner! My mum and dad for always supporting me and Blair smith my boyfriend and coach and for putting up with my shit while I’m fight training haha
Interview By Natasha Sky Sept 2015, Photos supplied
You can follow My other Female fighter interviews, Blogs and journey as a Female fighter (HERE)
Natasha Sky-Professional Muay Thai Fighter