Silvia La Notte “Little Devil”
Name: Silvia La Notte “Little Devil” Weight: 48/50kg Gym: Doria Boxing Team Age: 32 Fight Record: 80 65w 12l 3d Titles: EUROPEAN CHAMPION SAVATE FIS, EUROPEAN CHAMPION KICKBOXING WKN, EUROPEAN CHAMPION K-1 STYLE WPKC, WORLD CHAMPION SAVATE FIS, WORLD CHAMPION K-1 STYLE WAKO, WORLD QUEEN TOURNAMENT TOKYO K-1 STYLE J-NET, WORLD CHAMPION THAI BOXE ISKA
1. How long have you been training & what made you want to become a fighter? 16 years I train, the trainer in past was convinced, trained and coached for me to fight, I believed from the start and I continued to do so to win
2. What has been your biggest challenge as a fighter?
I win in Tokyo 2 Big Tournament
3. How would you describe the feelings-
Before the fight? concentration During the fight? determination After the fight? exaltation
4. Have you trained in Thailand? If yes how did it help you as a fighter?
Yes i’m trained in THAILAND, no for my style, I born as kicker and boxer, my style is very fast
5. If you could fight on any promotion in the world what would it be and why?
Like me Wckmuaythai, this organize in America and i want fight overthere6. What are peoples reactions when you tell them you are a fighter?
in a few
estimate a woman fights prefer the dancers, unfortunately I live in Italy and love to just football here
7. What are random 3 things people might not know about you? are easily offended, timid, and I get angry easily
8. What do you think are the most important things to remember as a fighter? To believe, to obey and To fight
9. Have you got and fights coming up? I had it 2 Match in October and November but due to a car accident are still up in mid-November, I’m hoping for a great proposal abroad …
10. Any advise for anyone wanting to start training or fighting?
we want to head, sacrifice and commitment and ‘nice, but not for everyone, then it depends on what you want and where you are willing to go
all can train, I train children and young people and why they engage in a serious sport, combat and ‘something else …
Anyone you would like to Thank?
My coach, Angelo, who always does everything for
me, my parents and my friends who support me always, Elena, Erica, Mauri, Ricky and the “master”.
La Notte Silvia on Facebook
Silvia La Notte Athlete on Facebook
@Sil_LaNotte on Twitter
SILVIA_LANOTTE on Instagram
Interview By Natasha Sky, Oct 2014, Photos from Facebook
Please follow my fighter journey and blogs on my Facebook page (HERE)