Name: Fani Peloumpi Age: 29 Weight: 51-53kg Fight record: 80 fights,but professional 51 Fights. Titles: I.M.C/NAI KANOM TOM/W.M.C EUROPE/W.M.F PRO AM/I HAVE AND ONE BELT I HAVE PLAY IN MY COUNTRY….WORLD MUAY THAI/W.P.M.F/ 3 x the best world WAI-KRU, and 1x best technical. Gym: I started many years ago with my master in Panathinea but for 1 year now i have been with Blue Dragon my gym i opened. Country: GREECE
1. How long have you been training and fighting Muay Thai ?Nearly 14yrs training and 12 years fighting but i have a 1 year break.
2.What is the hardest part of being a fighter? The most difficult is to believe and to lose many kilos.
4. Favourite Technique? I have many, but i think ba ta loop ak,hag ko chang eraban
5. Hardest fight and why? with a thai women, I did not make good preparation and I lost the weight last time
6. Proudest moment in Muay Thai? there have been many moments, the most when i fight in my country and win because a lot of people come to watch and cheer my name
7. Do you train any other martial arts? i have training litle bit Kung fu, and Boxing
9. What is your next fight? my next fight is August 11 2013 in Phuket Thailand for W.W.B.C Title
10. What would you tell someone that wants to learn Muay Thai or have a fight? Muay Thai is very beautiful and powerful, Your absolute tranquility, and confident about yourself, for figthing hard training and clear mind
People you would like to thank? my Master Vangelis Xanthakis from Greece ,My G.Master SANE from Thailand, Master Ekger Menoi and my sister Ntina Peloumpi. All these have helped,and have done a lot of patience with me in hard my preparation .and all who are with me and supporting me….. and you for questions.
Find Fani Peloumpi on Facebook (HERE)
Please read the other female interviews on my blog or you can read my own fighter blogs 🙂
Interview By Natasha Sky Photos supplied.
Follow Natasha Sky Fight Page